We Make Learning the iPhone, iPad and Zoom video-chatting Easy and Fun for Baby Boomers and Seniors
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all tutoring is conducted on-line via ZOOM. Tech Tutor USA provides active-learning individual, or group, iPhone, iPad (sorry no Android) and Zoom instructional tutoring, specifically designed BY a baby-boomer and senior… FOR baby-boomers and seniors, so they can use their devices and video-chatting technology confidently and do things like….
- Battery Life: How to extend battery life on their devices
- Photography: How to use the camera feature to take and edit beautiful photos and videos
- GOOGLE and YouTube: How to open a universe of interesting, informative, and timeless entertainment
- Social Media: How to talk to friends or the universe
- Wi-Fi: What it is, and how to connect at WiFi locations
- iCloud: What it is, what it does, and how to use it
- Apps: How to search for and download them
- Zoom: Video chatting with friends, and family
Realizing that people are at different levels of experience and understanding, our learning sessions begin with the on/off button. Watch this 1-minute video. Read this recent article. Listen to our podcast.
A typical tutoring session is 60-75 minutes long and includes hands-on or visual instruction at a very-slow-pace to assure understanding before we move on. Sessions are generally paced no faster than the slowest learner.
iPhone, iPad and Zoom Tutoring* – Individual and group rate pricing is available. Contact us with your requirements.
Contact Richard Erschik by phone or text at 630-642-6500 or by email at Richard@TechTutorUSA.com with questions or to schedule a tutoring session.
*This training makes an excellent gift for your parents and grandparents. Or, if you live in a multi-family community, or work in an employee friendly organization, you may want to organize a group tutoring session.