We Make Learning the iPhone, iPad and (Newly Added ‘Zoom’ Video-chatting) Easy and Fun for Baby Boomers and Seniors
Tech Tutor USA provides active-learning individual, or group, iPhone, iPad (sorry no Android) and Zoom video-chatting instructional tutoring, specifically designed BY a baby-boomer and senior… FOR baby-boomers and seniors, so they can use their devices and video-chatting technology confidently and do things like….
- Battery Life: How to extend battery life on their devices
- Photography: How to use the camera feature to take and edit beautiful photos and videos
- GOOGLE and YouTube: How to open a universe of interesting, informative, and timeless entertainment
- Social Media: How to talk to friends or the universe
- Wi-Fi: What it is, and how to connect at WiFi locations
- iCloud: What it is, what it does, and how to use it
- Apps: How to search for and download them
- Meet online and video chat with family members and friends
A typical tutoring session is 45-60 minutes long and includes hands-on or visual instruction at a very-slow-pace to assure understanding before we move on. Sessions are generally paced no faster than the slowest learner.
iPhone, iPad and Zoom video-chatting Tutoring* – $25 for individual baby-steps tutoring, printed instruction, handouts, and reference materials. $100.00 for groups of 5-25. $150.00 for groups of 25+.
Contact Richard Erschik by phone or text at 630-642-6500 or by email at Richard@TechTutorUSA.com with questions or to schedule a tutoring session.
*This training makes an excellent gift. Or, if you live in a multi-family community, or work in an employee friendly organization, you may want to organize a group tutoring session. With 5 or more attendees, the “initial” and “subsequent” per person investment is $10.00.