Learn how to use your mysterious and sometimes frightening iPhones and iPads in this popular tech tutoring session.
Recently added Tesla Model Y owner tutoring.
NO more FRUSTRATION for those who feel that they are behind the curve of today’s technology.
In this exclusive training class, attendees learn how to use the exciting features of these revolutionary computing and communication devices including…
- ON/OFF button: How to power the device on and off and how to reboot
- HOME screen: How the home screen is the start of all activities
- APPS: What APPS are, how to use them, and how to download them
- E-MAIL: How to use e-mail on your phone (after you are signed up with a provider)
- TEXT: How to use text to communicate with family and friends
- MAPS: How to generate maps and driving instructions to anywhere in the USA
- CAMERA: How to take stunning photos and videos and how to save them on your device
- CLICK HERE: For information about the exclusive Tesla Model Y hands-on tutoring session that is conducted in your garage or on your driveway within the boundaries of Southwest Florida (SWFL.)
Realizing that people are at different levels of experience and understanding of their iPhone and iPad, this active-learning session progresses at a pace no faster then the slowest learner, and includes individual attention and Q&A along-the-way.
A typical iPhone and iPad tutoring session is 60-minutes long and includes hands-on and visual instruction.
For more information about our tutoring sessions you can listen to our ‘Tech Tutor for Seniors’ podcast.
Contact us by Phone/Text 630-642-6500 or by Email at Richard@TechTutorUSA.com with questions, or to schedule a tutoring session.
Contact the Tesla Tutor to learn Y